Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The World Of Amron 01

Chapter 1

I open my eyes, and notice that I look different. I look at my body as see scales and wings.

[oh i thought i am a dragon now great.]

I look around and see 5 other Dragons of different types. 

[They must be the 5 other beings that god had told me about]

[Great your awake, lets introduce each other then] said one.

[I am the Twilight Dragon Jugemu you?]

  [ My name is The Golden Dragon Obliva, the annoying one over there is the Holy Dragon Excalibur, the sly one right there is The Poison Dragon Tang, then there is the shy and quiet one The Mighty Ice Dragon Snowfilly, and mister colorful over there is The 7 Rainbow Dragon  Avalard.] said Obliva pointing to each one.

  [So now what] I asked.

  [Didn't god tell you, we are the 6 Guardian Dragons of the planet Amron. We each rule and govern over areas across the world. we can help grow civilizations and give blessings to people influencing the world that's the job god gave us help this world out]

  [So we make Heroes,Monsters and Demon Kings so they can fight for the balance of the world by giving people blessings of us Dragons?]

  [Yes if you want, now each of you go to your territories and start what you want] Ordered Obliva.

   So each of the Dragons left to create their own places. I wanted to make heroes and demon kings to watch them battle but that wont be for a few thousand years since none of the civilizations will be ready for it yet so we need to help them. 

  Hmm what races do I want to create for Civilizations, I think i will create the demon race, beast-men race, and a unique race of humans that are very rare. Oh and Monsters a fantasy world has to have monsters like demi-humans so goblins and orcs etc.

So I claimed all the small Islands expect for a few that the other Dragons have claimed. Over the next thousand years, the races the demon race and beast-men race grew very fast. And the Islands I claimed. I made infested with demi-humans and monsters, and soon it became known as the Twilight Lands, because they were very dangerous and most races never approached it. so most of the Twilight lands in the world are unexplored by races.

  I made the biggest Twilight Land my home. the most of other guardian dragons made their home on the continents and with the races they made. the demon race and beast-man race live on two different continents.

The countries, kingdoms, and races that the other guardian dragons made are: The Tang Dynasty(human) made by Tang, the Holy Kingdom of Owlen(human) made by Excalibur, Demon Lands(demon) by me, Kingdom of Ezlore(human/ unique) by me, kingdom of Galaeth(Beast-man) by me, Xi-pun Empire(human) by Avalard. The Draconian Kingdom(Draconian) by Obliva, Country Of the Elves Elron(elves) by Snowfilly, Dwarven Kingdom of Aiz(Dwarf) made by Avalard, land of the Twilight(Monsters) by me, Sacred Land Of the Dragons(regular Dragons not the 6 guardian Dragons) by Obliva, the Sea Of Iceala(sea life) by Snowfilly, The Islands of Blessing and Curse(Blessing and Curse) made by Avalard. and in the future country Named Heromine will be made by me.

Now to have some fun, with my powers because I am done with my work for now....





{Hey Plazma here if you have any question or suggestions about the story, or grammer corrections, please comment down below or email me.}

No comments:

Post a Comment