Sunday, November 8, 2015

The World Of Amron Prologue



Prologue

  I Yugure Jugemu was a lazy student, I rarely attended High-School, but got very good grades, I never cared for anyone, since everyone always beat me up for having good grades but not coming to school


  But one day while walking home from school, I saw a little girl crossing the road about to get hit by a truck, so what did I do? I ran and jumped pushing the girl out of the way of the truck. And I slipped and went under the truck surviving. but then I got hit by a delorean going 88 miles an hour, and I died.
   I woke up, groaning I got up. Once I got up, I looked around, it was all white.


[Well enough with staring into space, stop and listen to me] a voice said.

[Huh!] I look around for where the voice came from.

[Well let me Introduce myself my name is Eblion, and I am the God of Creation.]
[Anyway so you have died] says the god.

[What how?] i asked.

[Oh you got hit by some manic trying to build a time machine, so now that you have died. you can reincarnate into a different world, and I am giving you the job of governing that planet with 5 other beings]

[Why another world why not earth] I asked.

 [Well that is because earth is over populating so you are going to a different world, and your lucky since you get a special job]
[What?! No i don't want to govern some place!] I yelled

But then light started to shine and I was disappearing.

[Sorry too late, have fun oh and your new name is the Twilight Dragon Jugemu]

With that I was gone.





(Author's note:Thanks for bearing with my first time writing this kind of story, feel free to point out errors so i can fix them thanks and hope you had fun reading the first part)




No comments:

Post a Comment