Sunday, November 8, 2015

Welcome, and I Hope you Enjoy My story

Welcome to this blog, here I am going to be writing a light Novel Called "The World Of Amron" I thought of it myself after reading a ton of light novels and web novels. Its my original story i thought of well, it will have similarity's to some other light novels that influenced me of course. I am writing this novel for fun, so i am writing this in my own time so it might be a bit slow. Oh and I am a horrible speller and bad at grammar so there are bound to be grammar errors so bare with me and feel to tell me to help. I am in high-school so that will probably slow me down from writing it but i will do my best, And I hope you enjoy it.

(Sad huh I am bad at spelling and grammar but love to think and write fun stories.)

No comments:

Post a Comment